Thúy Nga Forum

VStar 2013

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Ý Kiến Ðóng Góp >> VStar 2013 Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
VStar 2013 - 9/12/2013 10:19:21 PM   
hrm

I've been watching the show on Vietface and I'm surprised that they let Justin Nguyen participated in the show. From what I know, he has sung for Tinh Productions and has appeared on ASia videos once or twice. So even though his voice is nothing spectacular, but I guess he is considered as a professional singer already. So isn't this a bit unfair? And I cannot imagine him being on a PBN video either. Maybe he can do a rap chorus here and there, but....I don't know if I'm just a bit too blunt, but this is just my opinion.

< Message edited by hrm -- 9/12/2013 10:21:51 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: VStar 2013 - 9/13/2013 12:45:58 AM   
.vividimperfections

Tinh wasn't really a big production and on Dung Taylor's FB (Thu Phuong) he got in through connections. & Justin only sang on Asia once but he was a dancer and choreographer I believe before that so I'm guessing they let him sing once. I wouldn't call him a 'professional' singer, if he were to enter "A Dancing Dream" then that would be a totally different story.

I actually really like Justin and am rooting for him. He has a unique voice and he really shines on stage' He knows how to captivate the audience with his performances and I really hope he wins. He has the whole package and I think would be a great addition to PBN. TN needs more young male singers.

Support Orignal Copies!
Mai Tien Dung//Bang Kieu//Minh Tuyet//Nhu Loan//Huong Giang//Anh Minh//Quynh Vi//Ky Phuong Uyen//Anh Tu

(in reply to hrm)
Post #: 2
RE: VStar 2013 - 9/13/2013 11:50:56 AM   
Asian_Love_Forever

i agree with @.vividimperfections Justin Nguyen isn't consider as a "professional singer" yet. And if you guy have read the VSTAR rules , you can't enter if you have a 2 year contract with any entertainment out and in the country .

But on the topic of his singing somehow i really like his voice, he would really shine on TN stage, if you guy have watch his performance on Asia with anh minh it was really enjoyable.(If he win, i hope they recreate this duet couple!) TN really need more young male singers and i think he would fit perfectly into the family.

Off Topic a little but , Huy Vu seem to be in alot of thuynga activities is he joining TN family?! i really hope he does.

PARIS BY NIGHT 111
RELEASING AUG 22 2014

(in reply to .vividimperfections)
Post #: 3
RE: VStar 2013 - 9/13/2013 3:33:24 PM   
.vividimperfections

I am so confused did Justin not make it to the next round??

Support Orignal Copies!
Mai Tien Dung//Bang Kieu//Minh Tuyet//Nhu Loan//Huong Giang//Anh Minh//Quynh Vi//Ky Phuong Uyen//Anh Tu

(in reply to Asian_Love_Forever)
Post #: 4
RE: VStar 2013 - 9/13/2013 7:51:24 PM   
Asian_Love_Forever

I am watching VSTAR right now he got 27/30 points. I really hope he will win

PARIS BY NIGHT 111
RELEASING AUG 22 2014

(in reply to .vividimperfections)
Post #: 5
RE: VStar 2013 - 9/15/2013 12:15:51 AM   
contrau

the definition of a "pro" is someone who has earned money for his work (this is pretty much what's acceptable in our world ATM).

But TN allows many pros to enter the competition, so we can't sit here and say "Justin can't enter", but at the same time, this is unusual, because "pros" are frowned upon when competing against amature (look at "The Voice", "X factor", there's many contestant that were pro and competed, later found out and got some serious backlash). But TN doesn't really care about this because to be honest, the Vietnamese pool of talent isn't going to be as big as the American pool, they really don't have a choice.

Justin Nguyen is a pro, there's no but or if about it. He was an active singer for a long time, running shows with multiple productions in the US as well as Vietnam. I would definitely consider him as a pro, if not a "seasoned pro". If you consider TN's rule, pretty much everyone who isn't with TN or Asia is going to qualified.

http://www.baomoi.com/Justin-Nguyen-ve-VN-lam-ga-doc-quyen-cua-Thanh-Thao/71/3387237.epi

Justin Nguyen is a good dancer/singer, a rare combo really in the Vietnamese entertainment circle. But I find his dancing doesn't quite fit into the type of music that he sings, it's like applying calculus to solve algebra problems, it simply doesn't work. I think it would work if he sings something closer to k-pop to incorporate those poping moves that he really likes to do, but that will be hard to pull off, k-pop relies on big productions to create those sounds, none of them sounds good solo in a live environment. I always find it funny when he sings about something really sad then jump out and start poping (as if that's what people do when they're hear broken), yes it shows he's a good dancer, but adds nothing to the song, that'll be similar to me taking a final and bust out cooking utensil and start cooking in the middle of it.

This is something I think will work if he can pull it off live (obvious not the same song, but something very similar) BUT I've seen a live version of these songs, as talented as that guy was, he couldn't pull it off in a live show with the same song (shows how good those k-pop production put these songs together)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UslqIyPZsic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ekpLae-64

Post #: 6
RE: VStar 2013 - 9/15/2013 10:04:33 AM   
hrm

Well I'm not sure who else in the competition is already a "pro", but I guess Justin Nguyen's name has been more exposed, because I have seen him before.

(in reply to contrau)
Post #: 7
RE: VStar 2013 - 9/15/2013 12:16:38 PM   
contrau

quote:

ORIGINAL: hrm

Well I'm not sure who else in the competition is already a "pro", but I guess Justin Nguyen's name has been more exposed, because I have seen him before.

#10 Phạm Huy Du is also a pro who sang before on stage (the judges knew about this and some of them actually knew him), there was another girl that didn't make it into this round that was a singer for a few years. And I bet there's a few more in the competition too. This is absolutely normal IMO, the population of vietnamese isn't big enough, and there will always be singers who are down and out looking for a chance to break through. It happens in every competition.

(in reply to hrm)
Post #: 8
RE: VStar 2013 - 9/15/2013 3:17:07 PM   
NhuLoanJr

quote:

ORIGINAL: contrau

quote:

ORIGINAL: hrm

#10 Phạm Huy Du is also a pro who sang before on stage (the judges knew about this and some of them actually knew him), there was another girl that didn't make it into this round that was a singer for a few years. And I bet there's a few more in the competition too. This is absolutely normal IMO, the population of vietnamese isn't big enough, and there will always be singers who are down and out looking for a chance to break through. It happens in every competition.

That girl is Vân Nguyễn aka Hà Ngọc Vân who appeared a few times on Vân Sơn years ago. I don't really consider as pro...

Trung Tâm Thúy Nga, niềm vui của đời người. Xóa hết nỗi lo âu, xoa dịu nỗi đau.

(in reply to contrau)
Post #: 9
RE: VStar 2013 - 9/15/2013 5:11:32 PM   
Asian_Love_Forever

I just youtube Pham Huy Du, somehow he sing better on youtube than the other day i was watching vstar.... On VSTAR i found his voice similar to Quang Dung .

PARIS BY NIGHT 111
RELEASING AUG 22 2014

(in reply to NhuLoanJr)
Post #: 10
RE: VStar 2013 - 9/16/2013 4:20:53 AM   
Ha.

Maybe my memory is going bad, but I don't remember seing Justin Nguyen in the 1st online voting round
Did anyone see him on the list?

Post #: 11
RE: VStar 2013 - 9/16/2013 11:17:34 PM   
lilac1187

Thương Linh là ca sĩ nhiều năm , đã thi Giọng ca vàng bên Asia năm 2012 và kg đoạt giải , đã từng hát nhiều lần cho những show của Dũng đen -chồng Thu Phương.
Phạm huy Du là ca sĩ ở VN mới qua Mỹ và cũng đã hát nhiều show khi qua Mỹ.
Bảo Khánh đã từng đoạt giải 1 cuộc thi âm nhạc ở VN ( lilac kg nhớ Sao Mai hay Tiếng hát truyền hình) với ĐĂNG MINH , bây giờ đổi tên Bảo Khánh .
Cũng như Lam Anh, Kì phương Uyên, Bảo Khánh và Phạm huy Du đã là ca sĩ ở VN, nhưng vì kg được nổi tiếng nên ít show hoặc chỉ hát lót cho các phòng trà hoặc các show tỉnh , nên họ tìm cách qua Mỹ tìm vùng đất mới, họ đổi tên ( Lam Anh trước đây là Trần bích Hà ) và họ tìm đến các cuộc thi để được biết đến

< Message edited by lilac1187 -- 9/17/2013 4:46:05 PM >

(in reply to Ha.)
Post #: 12
Dự đoán kết quả VStar 2013 - 9/16/2013 11:40:31 PM   
lilac1187

theo dõi đầy đủ các vòng thi, mình đưa ra dự đoán theo cảm nhận của mình , các bạn nghĩ ai sẽ đoạt giải Vstar 2013 ?
Mình chọn 5 thí sinh sẽ chắc chắn vào vòng final :
1/ Bảo Khánh.
2/ Justin Ngyễn.
3/ Thương Linh
4/ Tina Chau Le
5/ 1 bạn đến từ VN với dòng nhạc "mùi" hình như tên Tuấn Quỳnh [
:)]
Với suy nghị cá nhân dựa theo tiêu chuẩn cũng như nhu cầu mà Thuynga đang thiếu, thì :
-Tina Chau Le đáp ứng tất cả điều kiện TN đang tìm kiếm : ca sĩ trẻ phù hợp với đối tượng khán giả trẻ sinh ra ở hải ngoại, nghe nhạc Mỹ nhiều. Tina lại có điểm mạnh là tài năng " biểu diễn " rất tự nhiên, ngoại hình đẹp, giọng hát chấp nhận rèn luyện được ( để ý giám khảo Huỳnh Thi rất ưu ái cô bé này, cảm giác như ...thiên vị thì hiểu đây là thí sinh Thuynga đang tìm kiếm )
-Justin là sự chọn lựa thay thế cho Nguyễn Hưng đã lớn tuổi.
-Bảo Khánh( ĐĂNG MINH ) thì giọng hát quá đẹp, quá chuẩn , trình diễn quá tự tin, chắc chắn , lại có thế mạnh là hát được tất cả nhiều thể loại nhạc khác nhau, rất cần thiết cho 1 ca sĩ được các bầu show chọn lựa cho tất cả show nhạc yêu cầu của họ .
-Bạn đến từ VN ( hình như tên Tuấn Quỳnh ) đáp ứng vị trí đang thiếu của Thúy Nga về dòng nhạc "mùi " khi QUang Lê đã cũ ( ngoại hình đang bị xấu đi :P ) , giọng hát thì rất chuẩn cho thể loại nhạc này. Để ý bạn này hát rất ít khi bị chênh, phô, lại mềm mại, ngọt ngào và tràn đầy cảm xúc ( yếu tố cần cho thể loại nhạc "mùi" nhưng lại kg bị ...nhão, sến
-Thương Linh thi quá giàu kinh nghiệm trình diễn, giọng hát cũng khá, lại là ca sĩ của ....show Dũng đen nữa nên có nhiêu lợi thế :)
Riêng mình, mình rất thích và ấn tượng bạn Nhật Minh ngay từ vòng loại khi bạn này chọn 1 bài hát có lẽ khác xa với style nghe nhạc của người Việt ở hải ngoại và liên tiếp mỗi vòng sau bạn này đều chọn những bài dự thi rất kén người nghe : Mất trí, Đông ( ns Cát Tường), Chạy Mưa , 1 bài mình kg nhớ tên của ns QUốc Bảo trong vòng bán kết. Rất may cho bạn này khi được giám khảo Huỳnh Thi nhận ra cá tính âm nhạc đặc biệt cộng với ngoại hình sáng sân khấu, trang phục cũng rất cá tính nên đã được cứu khi bạn đã thất bại khi chọn sai 1 bài hát của ns "cá tính " Lê cát trọng Lí để dự thi , vì bài này chỉ thích hợp để hát cho 1 nhóm bạn bè, du ca, tự sự, kg thích hợp cho các cuộc thi âm nhạc ( chính cách chọn lựa này thể hiện cá tính âm nhạc rất độc đáo của chàng trai này nên dù thất bại ở vòng thi này nhưng cuối cùng được giám khảo HT cứu vì nhận ra tiềm năng đặc biệt cũng như cá tính của người nghệ sĩ nơi NM )
Các bạn chọn ai ?

< Message edited by lilac1187 -- 9/17/2013 4:47:42 PM >

(in reply to hrm)
Post #: 13
RE: Dự đoán kết quả VStar 2013 - 9/16/2013 11:55:12 PM   
hrm

Nam ngoai nghe Anh Tu va Thien Ton con thay hay, chu nam nam toi khong thay thi sinh nao xuat sac ca. Khong ai xung dang cho lam.

quote:

-Justin là sự chọn lựa thay thế cho Nguyễn Hưng đã lớn tuổi.

Justin ma hat bai "Banh Xe Lang Tu" thi chac la nghe khong duoc Just kidding, but giong anh nay thi toi nghe thay phat am tieng viet cung khong chuan cho may, cho nen nghe bai nhac khong co cam xuc chi nhieu,

< Message edited by hrm -- 9/16/2013 11:59:27 PM >

(in reply to lilac1187)
Post #: 14
RE: Dự đoán kết quả VStar 2013 - 9/17/2013 6:24:08 PM   
Asian_Love_Forever

@Ha. I did not see him on the list either.... i was shock when i saw him on the list lol. But i really hope he either win Judge or People choice awards! My whole family is rooting for him lol

PARIS BY NIGHT 111
RELEASING AUG 22 2014

(in reply to hrm)
Post #: 15
RE: Dự đoán kết quả VStar 2013 - 9/18/2013 1:30:56 PM   
Tamnguyen

Mỗi lần coi thí sinh Tuấn Quỳnh thấy nổi da gà, có giọng hát hay nhưng nhìn không có cảm tình. Loại nhạc nầy Thúy Nga đã có nhiều ca sĩ rồi, nhạc trẻ thì cần hơn .

Post #: 16
RE: Dự đoán kết quả VStar 2013 - 9/18/2013 4:14:23 PM   
lilac1187

cuối cùng 4 bạn mình dự đoán sẽ đoạt giải đều là CA SĨ và đã đi hát nhiều năm, Đăng Minh thậm chí đã từng đoạt giải trong 1 cuộc thi âm nhạc ở VN trước đây, vì thế các bạn thí sinh chưa là ca sĩ cũng có nhiều bất lợi . Justin Nguyễn với phần thi liên khúc Điên và Say quá xuất sắc , xứng đáng thay thế vị trí Nguyễn Hưng trong Thuynga . Đăng Minh chỉ co` thể nói : perfect trong phần thi của anh này với NGƯỜI ĐÀN BÀ HÓA ĐÁ !
Về phần cô bé Tina Chau Le, phần dự thi bài " Thân em như tấm lụa đào " trong đêm thi tứ kết quá yếu, lộ rõ hết những yếu điểm chênh, phô, nốt trầm xuống kg tới bị bẹt, nốt cao lên kg tới bị vỡ, phát âm thì càng tệ khi bản phối nhanh đã làm em chạy đuổi 1 cách khó khăn để hat = tiêng Việt ngọng ngịu và bị mất rất nhiều âm cuối ỡ mỗi chữ trong câu do thiếu hơi cộng với phát âm khó khăn , nhưng kg hiểu sao giám khảo Huỳnh Thi lại cho điểm 8 dù nhận xét với nhiều điểm chê cho phần thi này , rõ ràng đây là tiêu chuẩn chọn người của Thuynga : họ đang cần ca sĩ trẻ sinh ra ở hải ngoại để thu hút lượng khán giả thiếu niên bên đây khi nhựng vị khán giả lớn tuổi đời ông, bà sẽ dần ra đi !

< Message edited by lilac1187 -- 9/19/2013 2:30:47 AM >

(in reply to Tamnguyen)
Post #: 17
RE: Dự đoán kết quả VStar 2013 - 9/18/2013 4:28:35 PM   
pbn100

quote:

ORIGINAL: lilac1187

... rõ ràng đây là tiêu chuẩn chọn người của Thuynga : họ đang cần ca sĩ trẻ sinh ra ở hải ngoại để thu hút lượng khán giả thiếu niên bên đây .

Đúng. Vì chỉ có khán giả trẻ ờ Mỹ mới đi xem show và mua đĩa gốc.

(in reply to lilac1187)
Post #: 18
RE: Dự đoán kết quả VStar 2013 - 9/18/2013 6:51:43 PM   
ban_toi1

quote:

ORIGINAL: pbn100

quote:

ORIGINAL: lilac1187

... rõ ràng đây là tiêu chuẩn chọn người của Thuynga : họ đang cần ca sĩ trẻ sinh ra ở hải ngoại để thu hút lượng khán giả thiếu niên bên đây .

Đúng. Vì chỉ có khán giả trẻ ờ Mỹ mới đi xem show và mua đĩa gốc.

bạn này nói có lý nè, bởi zị mấy bạn đừng yêu cầu mời cô bé bên VN qua nha, mấy bạn đâu có trả tiền đâu, mấy bạn cũng có mua vé đi coi, mua đĩa gốc zìa coi đâu mà bắt Thúy Nga phải đáp ứng yêu cầu này của mấy bạn làm trung tâm tốn tiền thêm thui (chi phí vé máy bay, ăn ở, người đi theo blah blah đâu phải là ít)

< Message edited by ban_toi1 -- 9/18/2013 7:28:24 PM >

(in reply to pbn100)
Post #: 19
RE: Dự đoán kết quả VStar 2013 - 9/19/2013 4:26:15 PM   
huypham07

Tuấn Quỳnh có 1 gương mặt không thấy có cảm tình để nhìn, cái miệng bi sao sao đó, và nhìn hơi dơ dơ, Nhạc mùi không thiếu người, Quang Lê đúng là mất nét vì để mập ra nhưng giọng hát còn hay, so sánh 2 người ca sĩ nầy với Tuấn Quỳnh thì Tuấn Quỳnh là cái bang .

(in reply to ban_toi1)
Post #: 20
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Ý Kiến Ðóng Góp >> VStar 2013 Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode