Thúy Nga Forum

Paris By Night 98 - Review

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Male Singers] >> Dương Triệu Vũ's Winter Sonata >> Paris By Night 98 - Review Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Paris By Night 98 - Review - 10/1/2009 11:47:24 PM   
DTVforever

PARIS BY NIGHT 98
“Fly With Us To Las Vegas”
Reflection by John Nguyen

4. LK Send Me an Angel & So Sad / DƯƠNG TRIỆU VŨ & LAM ANH

Wow this is one of the numbers that everyone was talking about after the show. It’s one of those numbers where everyone remembers. Years from now when people mention this song, they’ll be able to remember that it was performed in Las Vegas, as people remember Don Ho’s Tinh Nhat Phai was performed in Vegas. The screen is brought in for the first time and we see a castle scene with a huge moon over it. The stage is filled with smoke and to the right we see a brown coffin sitting a top of a large square table. From the left Lam Anh in a white dress wanders onto the stage holding some candles to lead the way. She climbs atop of the table and all of a sudden the coffin lid opens and out comes “vampire” Duong Trieu Vu in a black outfit and cape. He climbs out of the coffin followed by numerous dancers. It was a very cool yet eerie scene as more and more dancers climb out. As DTV finishes his song Lam Anh returns to sing her part. For being only on PBN for the second time she has a reserved sense of confidence. There’s a certain mystery surrounding her and this trait lent itself well to this performance. Towards the end DTV returns, bites Lam Anh on the neck and the both of them are encased within the coffin. The staging and choreography for this number is so captivating and definitely one of the highlights of the show.

- | DƯƠNG TRIỆU VŨ | -

- FOREVER -

| www.duongtrieuvu.info | www.facebook.com/duongtrieuvu |
Post #: 1
RE: Paris By Night 98 - Review - 10/2/2009 7:09:52 AM   
truongthanh318

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! LET ME SREAMMM. I'm so high now.
CANT WAIT TO GET DVD!! HOPE THUY NGA WILL RELEASE SOON *Cross out my fingers and toes too x_X*
OUR ANH 7 ALWAYS AWESOMEE LIKE THAT.

I do what I like | I like what I do

http://facebook.com/nganvo2606
http://duongtrieuvu.info

(in reply to DTVforever)
Post #: 2
RE: Paris By Night 98 - Review - 10/2/2009 4:35:44 PM   
DTVforever

Hahaha... I know! DTV is just plainly amazing! ^_^ His performances always seem to leave great impressions on the audience! Thats our DTV!! =D

- | DƯƠNG TRIỆU VŨ | -

- FOREVER -

| www.duongtrieuvu.info | www.facebook.com/duongtrieuvu |

(in reply to truongthanh318)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Male Singers] >> Dương Triệu Vũ's Winter Sonata >> Paris By Night 98 - Review Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode